Wallis Payroll Limited, a limited company with company number 9209940 registered in England and Wales at Amphenol Buidling, Rutherford Drive, Wellingborough, NN8 6AX.
(the “firm”), provides the information and services on its web site(s) WallisPayroll.co.uk (the “site”) under the following terms and conditions.
References in these terms and conditions to “us”, “our” and “we” mean Wallis Payroll and references to “you” and “your” mean the user of the site.
Your use of the website
By accessing and/or using the site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, you should not use the site.
The website allows you to access information relating to us and/or our products and services. You are allowed to use the site for this purpose and any other purpose that is expressly provided for under these conditions.
Your use of the Site is entirely at your own risk, you should not rely on the website for advice of any nature.
Restrictions on your use of the website
You are not allowed to use the Site:
• for any unlawful purpose;
• to tamper with, delete or change any information contained within the Site;
• to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this site for commercial or public purposes;
• to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the site.
• to threaten, harm, harass or abuse any other person or to transmit any information about any other person or use the site in a way that invades (according to us) someone else’s privacy or is damaging to us or our reputation;
Links to third party sites
The site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under our control. The links are provided as a convenience only and we do not endorse any of these sites or the products and services offered on them. We assume no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other websites reached through this site, nor do we make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
Other than liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud, or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude liability for, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the England and Wales, which shall apply no matter where in the world you are accessing the Site from. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, notwithstanding that we have the right to take you to the court in the country in which you live.
Updated 17 December 2014